I honestly can’t believe it is May 03rd, and we are literally on the cusp of summer. This is a busy month for us.
- Mother’s Day (I was a little taken aback that it is this coming Sunday I thought for sure I had another week. Will be buying gifts this week.:-/)
- Birthdays – THREE! My Brother, one of my three sister’s in law, and one of my six nephews. I ended up putting all my nephew’s & my niece’s birthdays with years in Evernote because the only one I can remember how old he is is my oldest nephew because he was born the year after we got married. [edit: and apparently i’ve forgotten my brother’s birthday in my old age.]
- Anniversary!!!! Shawn and I celebrate 10 years of marriage. If it’s hard to believe that it’s already May o3rd, the fact that we’ve been married 10 years (together 14) is mind blowing. Besides Jesus, he is the best thing to ever happen to me.
- Anniversary trip. We always try to go out of town for our anniversary. We have a couple places in mind we just need to work out the logistics (money) aspect and make a decision.
- Plus I still need to share about our trip to Austin. Please — let me know when life slows down.
- Shawn and I are praying over some things in our lives and God’s leading in them. I appreciate your prayers too.
I hope you all are doing well.