We leave in five days and I’m finishing up last minute details. Laundry. Last minute runs to Target. Backing up every electronic device I’m taking.
My going is so real now I can taste it. The brevity so heavy my heart feels leaden. We aren’t going on vacation. This isn’t a pleasure trip. I never thought of it as such, but the weight of why I’m going and why God would use me is a pack I’m now carrying daily.
I wanted to share with you some of our itinerary so that you can pray. I’m leaving out specific dates for safety reasons, but this will give you an overview.
- Visiting families in neighborhoods – these are former or at-risks groups of human trafficking
- Sharing skills we have with the girls in the Restoration Home
- Crisis pregnancy center visit
- Teaching in public schools
- Youth training in the community center
- Escape presentation
- Youth club in church
We will also be given a tour of the city and a tour of the monasteries.
As you can see it will be a very busy few days.
If you would be praying over each of these activities and our time there. Pray for the girls and families we’ll be meeting and getting to know.
As always….Thank you! ❤